Toner scatter or toner stain
Check the following points to resolve the issue:
- Check the machine's environment. Conditions such as high humidity and high temperatures may cause this print quality problem.
Identify the color causing the problem and put in a new toner cartridge.
To identify the color of the toner cartridge and replace toner cartridge, follow the steps below:
- Click here to print the chart. [345KB/ PDF]
- Compare your printed document with the printed chart to identify the color causing the problem.
- Replace the toner cartridge of the color. Click here to see the details of how to replace the toner cartridge.
- Install in a new drum unit. Click here to see the details of how to replace the drum unit.
DCP-L3510CDW, DCP-L3551CDW, HL-L3210CW, HL-L3230CDN, HL-L3230CDW, HL-L3270CDW, HL-L8250CDN, HL-L8260CDN, HL-L8260CDW, HL-L8350CDW, HL-L8360CDW, HL-L9200CDW, HL-L9310CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3735CDN, MFC-L3745CDW, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW, MFC-L8600CDW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9550CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.