Colors are light or faint on the whole page
Check the following points to resolve the issue:
Perform the calibration using the Touchscreen or the printer driver.
Click here to see the details of how to carry out calibration.
- Adjust the copy density and contrast if you are copying.
- Make sure Toner Save mode is off in the Touchscreen or the printer driver.
- Make sure the media type setting in the driver matches the type of paper you are using.
- Shake all four toner cartridges gently.
- Wipe the laser scanner windows with a dry lint free soft cloth.
MFC-L8600CDW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9550CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.