Change the Fax Forwarding Number
You can change your fax forwarding number from another touch-tone telephone or fax machine.
- Dial your fax number.
- When your machine answers, enter your Remote Access Code (three digits followed by *). If you hear one long beep, you have messages.
- When you hear two short beeps, press 9 5 4.
- Wait for the long beep, enter the new number (up to 20 digits) of the remote fax machine you want your fax messages forwarded to using the dial pad, then enter # #.You will hear one long beep.You cannot use * and # as dial numbers. However, press # if you want to create a pause.
- When you hear two short beeps, press 9 0 to stop Remote Access when you have finished.
- Hang up after you hear your machine beep.
MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2713DW, MFC-L2715DW, MFC-L2716DW, MFC-L2730DW, MFC-L2750DW, MFC-L2751DW, MFC-L2770DW, MFC-L2771DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.