Forward Incoming Faxes to Another Machine
- Press Menu.
- Press or to display the [Fax] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Memory Receive] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Forward/Store] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Fax Forward] option, and then press OK.
The LCD will ask you to enter the fax number you want your faxes to be forwarded to.
- Enter the forwarding number using the dial pad (up to 20 digits), a One Touch button, or and the three-digit code, and then press OK.
If you stored a Group on a One Touch key or in a Speed Dial code, the faxes will be forwarded to multiple fax numbers.
- Press or to select on or off for the Backup Print setting.
- Press Stop/Exit.
- Press .
- Press [Fax Forward].
- Do one of the following:
Press [Manual] to enter the forwarding fax number (up to 20 digits) using the LCD.
Press [Address Book].
Press or to display the destination fax number where you want to your faxes forwarded.
Press the fax number you want.
- Press [Backup Print: On] or [Backup Print: Off]. If you select [Backup Print: On], the machine also prints a copy of received faxes at your machine.
- Press .
MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2713DW, MFC-L2715DW, MFC-L2716DW, MFC-L2730DW, MFC-L2750DW, MFC-L2751DW, MFC-L2770DW, MFC-L2771DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.