Use PC-Fax Receive to Transfer Received Faxes to Your Computer (Windows® only)
Even if you have turned off your computer (at night or on the weekend, for example), your machine will receive and store your faxes in its memory.
When you start your computer and the PC-FAX Receiving software runs, your machine transfers your faxes to your computer automatically.
If you selected [Backup Print: On], the machine will also print the fax.
- Press (FAX).
- Press Menu.
- Press or to display the [Fax] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Memory Receive] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [PC Fax Receive] option, and then press OK.
- PC-Fax Receive is not available for the Mac operating systems.
- If you get an error message and the machine cannot print the faxes in the memory, you can use this setting to transfer your faxes to your computer.
- Press or to display [On], and then press OK.
- Press OK.
- Press or to display [<USB>] or your computer name, and then press OK.
- Press or to display [On] or [Off] for the Backup Print setting, and then press OK.
- Press Stop/Exit.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.