Add a Cover Page to Your Fax
You can add a cover page to the next fax or every outgoing fax.
- This feature will not work unless you have programmed your Station ID.
- Your cover page includes your Station ID, a comment, and the name stored in the Address Book, One Touch Dial, or Speed Dial (in some models).
- Press (FAX).
- Load your document.
- Press Menu.
- Press or to display the [Fax] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Setup Send] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Coverpage] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Setup] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display a option in the table, and then press OK.OptionDescription
Select this option to add a cover page to outgoing fax.
Select this option if you do not want to add a cover page to outgoing faxes.
- If you selected [On], press or to display comment options, and then press OK.
- Enter the number of total pages using the dial pad, and then press OK.
- When finished, press Stop/Exit.
- Enter the fax number.
- Press Start.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.