The No Drum message appears if the toner cartridge is placed in the machine without the drum unit.
Follow the steps below to clear the No Drum message.
- Open the scanner cover. The pull-arm (1) on the left side of the machine will lock. Open the top cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Put the toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Insert the drum unit assembly into the machine.
- Close the top cover. After pulling the pull-arm (1) on the left side of the machine down, close the scanner cover using both hands.
DCP-1510, DCP-1511, DCP-1514, DCP-1601, DCP-1610W, DCP-1615NW, DCP-1616NW, MFC-1810, MFC-1811, MFC-1815, MFC-1901, MFC-1905, MFC-1910W, MFC-1911NW, MFC-1911W, MFC-1915W, MFC-1916NW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.