Enable the Brother machine's network interface.
(For wireless network users)
If you want to set up your Brother machine on a wireless network, see the following FAQ.
> Click here to see how to set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
Follow the steps below to enable or disable the Brother machine's network interface (wired LAN or wireless LAN).
A wired and a wireless network connection cannot be used at the same time. Enable the network connection type you want to use and then disable the other.
- Press Menu.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Wired LAN or WLAN. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Wired Enable or WLAN Enable. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select On or Off.
- Press OK.
- Press Stop/Exit or Cancel.
If your Brother machine still having an issue over the network feature, see the Related FAQs at the end of the page.
DCP-1615NW, DCP-1616NW, DCP-B7535DW, DCP-L2540DW, DCP-L2541DW, DCP-L2550DW, DCP-L3551CDW, MFC-1911NW, MFC-1916NW, MFC-7860DW, MFC-8890DW, MFC-8910DW, MFC-9320CW, MFC-9325CW, MFC-B7715DW, MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2701DW, MFC-L2703DW, MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2713DW, MFC-L2715DW, MFC-L2716DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.