Save Scanned Data to a Folder as a PDF File Using ControlCenter4 Advanced Mode (Windows®)
Select Advanced Mode as the mode setting for ControlCenter4.
- Load your document.
- Click the (ControlCenter4) icon in the task tray, and then click Open.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Click the File button.The scan settings dialog box appears.
- Click the File Type drop-down list, and then select a PDF file.
To save the document as a password-protected PDF, select Secure PDF Single-Page (*.pdf) or Secure PDF Multi-Page (*.pdf) from the File Type drop-down list, click , and then type the password.
- Click the folder icon to browse and select the folder where you want to save your scanned documents.
- Change the scan settings, such as file format, file name, resolution and colour, if needed.
To preview and configure the scanned image, select the PreScan check box.
- Click Scan.The machine starts scanning. The file is saved in the folder you selected.
DCP-L2535D , DCP-L2550DW, MFC-L2715DW, MFC-L2750DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.