Replace the Pick Up Roller
Your machine is equipped with a scan counter that automatically counts how many times the machine has scanned. After approximately 100,000 scans, you may have to replace the Pick Up Roller.
- Open the Top Cover (1) and the Front Cover (2).
- Pinch the Pick Up Roller Cover (1) and then pull the cover up and remove.
- Slide the Pick Up Roller(1) to the right edge.
- Pinch and pull the Pick Up Roller out of the machine.
- Place a new Pick Up Roller into the machine.Confirm the left and right sides of the Pick Up Roller before attaching it.
- Slide the Pick Up Roller(1) to the left edge while turning the Pick Up Roller.
- Close the Pick Up Roller Cover.
- Close the Front Cover.
- Reset the Pick Up Roller Counter. See Related Information:Reset the Usage Counters.
Confirm the following:
- The Pick Up Roller Count value is 0.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.