Scan Using Apple Image Capture
- Launch the Image Capture application.
- Select the machine from the list on the left side of the screen.If you connected the Brother machine to your Mac with a USB cable, you will see the machine in the DEVICES area. If connected via a network, you will see it in the SHARED area.
- Load your document.
- Select the size of your document.
- Select the destination folder or destination application from the Scan To pop-up menu.
- Click Scan.The machine starts scanning.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.