Set Up the Brother Machine Using Remote Setup (Mac)
- In the Finder menu bar, click , and then double-click the Remote Setup icon.When your machine is connected via a Network, type the password if required.
- Select your model name in the Discover Devices dialog box, and then click Connect.The Remote Setup Program window appears.When your machine is connected via a Network, type the password if required.
- Configure the settings as needed.
- Your screen may differ from the screen shown.
- Click to save the current configuration settings to a file.
- Click to import a file and read its settings.
- Click to start uploading data to the machine, and then exit the Remote Setup Program. If an error message appears, enter the correct data again, and then click OK.
- Click to exit the Remote Setup Program without uploading data to the machine.
- Click to upload data to the machine without exiting the Remote Setup Program.
- When finished, click OK.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.