Load Documents Longer than Standard Size
Make sure documents with ink or correction fluid are completely dry.
- Gently adjust the Paper Guides (1) to fit the width of your document.
- Slide the Feed Selector to the left and confirm that it is in ADF Mode. Place your document, face down, top edge first in the ADF between the Paper Guides until you feel it touch the inside of the machine. Feed thin pages slowly and carefully to keep the edge from folding.
- Load only one document at a time.
- Support the document with your hand if the document is longer than the extended ADF.
- Long paper is available for scanning at resolutions below 300 x 300 dpi.
- Long paper is not available for 2-sided scanning.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.