Replace the Separation Pad
Your machine is equipped with a scan counter that automatically counts how many times the machine has scanned. After approximately 10,000 scans, you may have to replace the Separation Pad.
- Open the Top Cover (1) and the Front Cover (2).
- Pinch and pull the Separation Pad upwards.Be careful when touching the Separation Pad and its surrounding area in the machine. Otherwise, you could cause serious damage to the machine.
- Attach a new Separation Pad.
- Close the Front Cover and the Top Cover.
Confirm the following:
- The Separation Pad Count value is 0.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.