Support & Downloads
Learn about consumable supplies, accessories and options available for your product.
The following apps are currently not working in iOS 15.7 and iPadOS 15.7: Color Label Editor 2, Pro Label Tool.
We are investigating the cause and taking necessary actions to resolve this as quickly as we can.
For P-touch Editor, P-touch Design&Print 2, and iPrint&Label app users, please update your app to the latest version.
- Since Mobile Cable Label Tool has discontinued at the end of March 2022, it may become unavailable.
We recommend using Pro Label Tool.
- FAQs for Pro Label Tool
- Compatible with macOS 11.
- Before using ribbon tapes, you need to download and install the latest firmware.
- Support for Mac BRAdmin Light ended in mid-October 2015.
- Compatible with AirPrint™ (It may not be able to print an entire page shown in Safari, or email body text on a single label.) You can update the firmware with P-touch Update Software (for Macintosh) or Firmware Update Tool (for Windows). You can use AirPrint™ from iOS.
- For information about wireless setup, available software etc. click the following link:
Getting ready to use your printer