FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2."Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
- 3.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Low" / "Replace Toner" / "Toner Ended" or the Toner LED is still on or flashing.
- 4.REPLACE TONER
- 5.Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
- Windows 10 Compatibility
If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10.
- Click here to find possible solutions for common error messages (Status Monitor).
- Click here to find possible solutions for LED indications.
- Click here to find possible solutions for print quality issues.