- 131/05/2022The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-[error code]) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 221/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 320/12/2018When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 405/03/2018"This app is preventing shutdown" and "Brother Help" message appears and does not shut down (Windows 10)
- 529/07/2016I'm using Windows Vista or later and a network connected Brother machine. The following errors "Error - Sent to Printer", "Sent to Printer" or "Deleting - Printing" appear in the PC Print Queue.
- 625/03/2016The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 724/03/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 824/03/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 924/03/2016When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "xxxxx.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
- 1012/11/2014The Error message "A file required cannot be found.(CC035)" appears when I click "Remote Setup" or "Quick-Dial" button from ControlCenter2. (For Macintosh)
- 1115/01/2013I configured the "IP Config" method of the machine to "Auto" to assign an IP address automatically, however it was changed to "Static" unexpectedly. I get an error message that indicates IP address is not unique, or a document is printed out by the machine I didn't expected.