- 124/03/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 211/05/2015The ink bleeds and the letters look fuzzy on my printed documents. What can I do?
- 311/05/2015When printing from my Apple Mac OS X, the print is coming out mirrored.
- 411/05/2015One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 511/05/2015Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing). What can I do?
- 611/05/2015Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).
- 704/06/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 829/01/2014When I print photos, the color quality is not good.
- 927/01/2014Improve poor print quality.
- 1015/11/2011When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- 1102/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 1202/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 1308/11/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1401/06/2007When printing a "Power Point" document with "Page Layout: 2 in 1" and the quality is set to Super Fine or Fine, part of the image is black. What can I do?
- 1530/03/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?