- 124/03/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 224/03/2016I cannot scan via USB. (Mac OS X)
- 324/03/2016I'm using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista 64-bit edition. I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver.
- 424/03/2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 529/01/2014Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2002, Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. What can I do?
- 607/11/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. I cannot scan after installing the scanner driver.
- 715/06/2011I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with ControlCenter3 after installing Office 2010.
- 826/04/2010Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. What can I do? (For ControlCenter3 Users)
- 923/04/2010I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- 1030/07/2009I'm using Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
- 1126/03/2009I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2 with the USB interface, the ControlCenter2 screen will close. What should I do?
- 1223/03/2009I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using". What should I do?
- 1326/10/2007I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 1427/06/2007I'm using Windows XP. I can't scan or the scanner doesn't work properly after installing the WIA driver. What can I do?
- 1523/05/2006I'm using Mac OS® 9. I get an Error message of Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into my Macintosh®. What can I do?
- 1610/05/2006When scanning to OCR from Brother Control Center 2.0, the OCR application doesn't launch. I have Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed. What should I do?
- 1728/02/2006The link icon for Outlook Express is not displayed in PaperPort®. What should I do?