- 101/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 212/20/2018When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 311/19/2018The error message "No machine found" appears when I installed drivers with USB connection (For Windows).
- 402/03/2017Some error messages(i.e. ".NET Framework Initialization Error") appear on my PC(Windows XP), when I install the driver.
- 503/25/2016A message appears informing to "The optical photoconductor needs to be replaced./ The paper tray is almost empty. " on my Macintosh.
- 603/25/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 703/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 803/24/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 911/08/2011I am using Safari in Mac OS X. When I created a CSR or a Self-signed Certificate using the IP address to configure the "Common Name" and I try to access the Print Server using Safari with SSL communication, Safari issues an alert.