- 101/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 212/20/2018When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 303/25/2016A message appears informing to "The optical photoconductor needs to be replaced./ The paper tray is almost empty. " on my Macintosh.
- 403/25/2016The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 503/25/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 603/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 703/24/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 803/24/2016When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "xxxxx.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
- 911/12/2014The Error message "A file required cannot be found.(CC035)" appears when I click "Remote Setup" or "Quick-Dial" button from ControlCenter2. (For Macintosh)
- 1006/23/2010When I try to install the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM, the error "An error occurred during the installation... IS031-CreateFaxRxDataFolder - x" appears and I cannot continue the installation.