- 101/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 212/20/2018When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 311/19/2018The error message "No machine found" appears when I installed drivers with USB connection (For Windows).
- 403/05/2018"This app is preventing shutdown" and "Brother Help" message appears and does not shut down (Windows 10)
- 502/03/2017Some error messages(i.e. ".NET Framework Initialization Error") appear on my PC(Windows XP), when I install the driver.
- 607/29/2016I'm using Windows Vista or later and a network connected Brother machine. The following errors "Error - Sent to Printer", "Sent to Printer" or "Deleting - Printing" appear in the PC Print Queue.
- 703/25/2016The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 803/25/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 903/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 1003/24/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 1103/24/2016When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "xxxxx.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
- 1205/25/2015I configured the "IP Config" method of the machine to "Auto" to assign an IP address automatically, however it was changed to "Static" unexpectedly. I get an error message that indicates IP address is not unique, or a document is printed out by the machine I didn't expected.