- 103/24/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 203/19/2021I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 302/19/2021I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
- 402/16/2021I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
- 502/15/2021The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 607/16/2020Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 705/15/2020I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
- 804/07/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 911/25/2014I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 1011/19/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 1110/23/2013I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax", "Print & Scan" or "Printers & Scanners", but I cannot print.
- 1201/29/2013I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
- 1311/04/2011I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. I can print from a Macintosh, but not from a Windows PC.