- 104/20/2022The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 204/21/2015I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 311/19/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 411/08/2010When I start the Remote Setup Software, the error message "RS 005-xx" or "RS 006-xx" appears on the display.
- 502/10/2010I cannot install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 608/21/2009I'm using Windows XP. When I try to install PaperPort® 8.0, I get an error message "PaperPort Setup Wizard Terminated". I can find PaperPort® 8.0 in "Add or Remove Programs", however I can't remove it. What can I do?
- 708/21/2009When Adobe® Acrobat® 5.0 and PaperPort® are installed on the same Windows 2000 system, launching PaperPort® produces one of these errors: - Paprport.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. - Paperport.exe Application Error. The instruction at "0x6063a39c" referenced memory at "x025583e3" The memory could not be "read".
- 808/24/2006I'm using Windows® XP. I can't uninstall PaperPort® 8.0 and I get an error message "Fatal error during installation" . What can I do?
- 908/24/2006I continue to receive the Error Message "Runtime Error 2147417848 (80010108) Automation Error Brother MFL Pro Control Center" when I start Windows® XP. How can I remove it?
- 1008/18/2006How do I clear the message "MFC is Busy" or "Connect Failure"?
- 1105/23/2006I'm using Mac OS® 9. I get an Error message of Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into my Macintosh®. What can I do?
- 1203/16/2006The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). What should I do?