- 102/15/2021The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 203/24/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 301/27/2014I am using Windows 2000 /XP. When I print from Adobe® Reader® 7.0, strange characters are printed on the page. What can I do?
- 401/17/2014I'm using the BR-Script3 driver, and my Brother machine does not print my document with the Booklet option I selected in Adobe® Acrobat®/ Adobe® Reader®.
- 505/16/2013The color of printouts are not what I expected.
- 611/16/2011The paper is skewed when it's printed.
- 711/02/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 811/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 911/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1002/07/2007I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 1110/16/2006The printer prints unexpectedly or it prints incorrect characters.
- 1210/16/2006Printing takes too long.
- 1304/03/2006I'm using Mac OS® X and the Brother machine does not appear in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility. What can I do?
- 1403/30/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?