- 101/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 204/07/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 303/25/2016When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 403/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 503/24/2016I cannot scan via USB. (Mac OS X)
- 611/07/2011I'm using Windows XP. I cannot scan with the USB cable.
- 711/07/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. I cannot scan after installing the scanner driver.
- 806/15/2011I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with ControlCenter3 after installing Office 2010.
- 908/27/2010When scanning to OCR from Brother Control Center3, the OCR application doesn't launch. I have Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed. What should I do?
- 1004/23/2010I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?