- 106/04/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 211/26/2013Clear wide, faded, horizontal lines(banding) appearing on printed documents.
- 305/17/2013When I print photos, the color quality is not good.
- 402/22/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing).
- 502/22/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).
- 602/21/2013Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper and even after ink dries, smudge appears.
- 709/03/2012When printing documents the characters appear ghosted, blurry, or doubled.
- 801/24/2012Improve poor print quality.
- 911/15/2011One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 1011/02/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 1111/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 1212/10/2010I cannot remove red-eye.
- 1311/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1409/01/2009When I print photos on Brother Photo Paper (BP71 Series), black areas on the printed photos look greenish–black or the colors do not match the colors in the original photo. What should I do?
- 1504/24/2009When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?