FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 1Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 5What are the differences between the BRAdmin Professional and the Web BRAdmin software?
- 6What is the BRAdmin Professional software used for?
- 7I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Windows)
- 8I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but I cannot locate a network connected Brother machine and complete the driver installation. (For Windows)
- 9My Antivirus Software gives a warning message during the installation of Web BRAdmin.
- 10I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax", "Print & Scan" or "Printers & Scanners", but I cannot print.
- 11I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 12I cannot use the "Modules Update" button on Web BRAdmin.
- 13The BRAdmin Professional software is not able to locate the Brother machine on my network.
- 14I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. I can print from a Macintosh, but not from a Windows PC.
- 15I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)
- 16I updated the Web BRAdmin and cannot enable the logging function.
- 17I want to use the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X but I cannot find my printer in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility" or "Default Printer Browser".