- 111/04/2011I want to use the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X but I cannot find my printer in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility" or "Default Printer Browser".
- 209/24/2007I cannot configure the NC-2200w. What can I do?
- 308/24/2006I am using the Web browser to manually set the IP address of the NC-2200w. When I Submit the settings and select the "User Reset" option to activate the settings, the NC-2200w resets itself as normal. But when I print a configuration page, I see that the NC-2200w is not using the IP address I entered. Instead it's using a DHCP based address or an APIPA based address. Why is this happening?
- 408/24/2006I have changed the NetBIOS name of the print server, but the name does not change. Why?
- 508/24/2006I cannot connect to the print/scan server using my web browser. What should I do?
- 601/10/2006I am using the NC-2200w in Ad-hoc mode, but the NC-2200w wireless connection is unstable. What can I do?