- 101/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 212/20/2018When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 303/05/2018"This app is preventing shutdown" and "Brother Help" message appears and does not shut down (Windows 10)
- 403/25/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 503/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 603/24/2016When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "xxxxx.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
- 711/12/2014The Error message "A file required cannot be found.(CC035)" appears when I click "Remote Setup" or "Quick-Dial" button from ControlCenter2. (For Macintosh)
- 806/23/2010When I try to install the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM, the error "An error occurred during the installation... IS031-CreateFaxRxDataFolder - x" appears and I cannot continue the installation.