- 108/22/2018I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
- 208/03/2018I cannot connect my machine to the wireless network.
- 303/25/2016My Brother machine cannot be used after the access point/router is replaced or the settings are changed
- 401/15/2013I configured the "IP Config" method of the machine to "Auto" to assign an IP address automatically, however it was changed to "Static" unexpectedly. I get an error message that indicates IP address is not unique, or a document is printed out by the machine I didn't expected.
- 508/02/2012The message to install the Java runtime appeared and I couldn't configure the wireless setting of my Brother machine using Wireless Device Setup Wizard. (For Mac OS X 10.7 or greater)
- 611/08/2011I am using Safari in Mac OS X. When I created a CSR or a Self-signed Certificate using the IP address to configure the "Common Name" and I try to access the Print Server using Safari with SSL communication, Safari issues an alert.
- 707/23/2009Sometimes the wireless network connection is lost (disabled).