- 104/25/2019The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 203/24/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 301/17/2014I'm using the BR-Script3 driver, and my Brother machine does not print my document with the Booklet option I selected in Adobe® Acrobat®/ Adobe® Reader®.
- 404/25/2013I'm printing from Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 but it is not using the settings I select in the Universal Printer Driver. (For Windows XP)
- 512/05/2011I print mainly black and white documents. How can I stop the life of my color toner cartridges from decreasing when I print?
- 611/02/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 711/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 809/26/2011When I print from Microsoft Excel 2002/2003, Word 2002/2003 or PowerPoint 2002/2003, semitransparent graphics are printed incorrectly.
- 908/05/2011The Brother machine does not appear in the "Print & Fax" or "Print & Scan" Utility. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 1006/01/2011The Universal Printer Driver searches for the Brother devices on a single network even though my computer connects to multiple networks. (For Windows users)
- 1111/15/2010The print speed is very slow when I use XML Paper Specification Printer Driver.
- 1211/15/2010When I print using the XML Paper Specification Printer Driver, the print out result is not what I exepected, it is very different from the original draft or preview or I cannot print at all.
- 1311/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1409/23/2010The Brother machine does not appear in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)