- 107/16/2020Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 204/25/2019The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 303/27/2019I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 403/12/2019I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
- 504/07/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 611/25/2014I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 711/19/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 810/23/2013I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax", "Print & Scan" or "Printers & Scanners", but I cannot print.
- 901/29/2013I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
- 1011/04/2011I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. I can print from a Macintosh, but not from a Windows PC.
- 1111/15/2010I cannot print over a network using the XML Paper Specification Printer Driver.
- 1209/23/2010I get an error "Print Queue is stopped". (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)