- 103/24/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 201/27/2021Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 303/25/2016The printout is out of alignment or the size of the printed document is reduced when printing the document from Microsoft Word 2010.
- 410/23/2013Carry out calibration to improve the color density
- 504/25/2013I'm having a problem with the print quality. How can I solve it?
- 604/25/2013Printouts are curled or wavy.
- 704/25/2013The toner does not fix to paper well. (Poor fixing)
- 804/25/2013Printouts (envelope, cardboard) have creases.
- 904/25/2013Printouts have wrinkles.
- 1002/28/2013When I print a document as a booklet from Microsoft Office 2003, a drawing object does not position correctly on the printed page. (For Windows BR-Script Printer Drivers users)
- 1111/10/2011I am using Mac OS X 10.5. When printing with the BR-Script Printer Driver, the black color is ruddy.
- 1211/02/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 1311/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 1411/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.