- 105/21/2019I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
- 205/17/2019The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
- 303/12/2019I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
- 401/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 511/14/2018I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
- 604/07/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 703/25/2016When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 803/25/2016I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 903/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 1003/24/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 1103/24/2016I'm using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista 64-bit edition. I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver.
- 1203/24/2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 1301/11/2013I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.x. The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on the control panel of my Brother machine.
- 1411/08/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on the control panel of my Brother machine.
- 1511/07/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. I cannot scan after installing the scanner driver.
- 1606/15/2011I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with ControlCenter3 after installing Office 2010.
- 1704/23/2010I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- 1803/05/2010When I try to scan a document using ScanSoft™ PaperPort™ 11SE, I can not scan from the ADF (automatic document feeder) with WIA driver.