- 109/12/2022I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
- 208/22/2022I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 305/09/2022My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 407/16/2020Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 507/30/2018I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Windows)
- 610/27/2017I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)
- 704/21/2015I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 811/25/2014I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 911/19/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 1001/17/2014I'm using my Brother machine in a Windows XP/ Windows Vista networked TCP/IP environment. I was able to print, but suddenly I cannot print. Why?
- 1110/23/2013I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax", "Print & Scan" or "Printers & Scanners", but I cannot print.
- 1211/04/2011I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. I can print from a Macintosh, but not from a Windows PC.
- 1308/31/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.5 or greater and I'm getting error messages when I try to print.
- 1408/29/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4 and I'm getting error messages when I try to print.
- 1509/23/2010I get an error "Print Queue is stopped". (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
- 1602/07/2007I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 1710/27/2005My FAX/MFC/DCP does not print or prints garbage when printing the first document after starting a PC. What can I do?