- 101/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 212/20/2018When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 303/25/2016A message appears informing to "The optical photoconductor needs to be replaced./ The paper tray is almost empty. " on my Macintosh.
- 403/25/2016The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 503/25/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 603/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 703/24/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 803/24/2016When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "xxxxx.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
- 911/10/2015The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 1011/19/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 1111/12/2014The Error message "A file required cannot be found.(CC035)" appears when I click "Remote Setup" or "Quick-Dial" button from ControlCenter2. (For Macintosh)
- 1201/17/2014I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but the installation wizard is not able to locate the Brother machine on my network, I'm getting the message "No devices could be found over the network".
- 1303/01/2013I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 1411/08/2010When I start the Remote Setup Software, the error message "RS 005-xx" or "RS 006-xx" appears on the display.