- 103/25/2016The printout is out of alignment or the size of the printed document is reduced when printing the document from Microsoft Word 2010.
- 206/18/2014How can I improve poor print quality ?
- 306/05/2014I am using Windows/ Mac OS 8.x-9.x. When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with PCL printer driver, text and images are jagged.
- 401/27/2014I am using Windows 2000 /XP. When I print from Adobe® Reader® 7.0, strange characters are printed on the page. What can I do?
- 505/15/2013How do I clean white or black spots on printed documents?
- 611/16/2011When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the "Improve Gray Printing" option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected. What can I do?
- 711/02/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 811/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 903/30/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?
- 1002/28/2006The white horizontal stripes appears on the printed image from the PaperPort® software What can I do?