- 103/24/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 202/15/2021The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 307/16/2020Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 407/30/2018I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Windows)
- 510/27/2017I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)
- 604/21/2015I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 702/17/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8)
- 811/26/2013I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8)
- 910/23/2013I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax", "Print & Scan" or "Printers & Scanners", but I cannot print.
- 1001/29/2013I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
- 1112/25/2012Unable to Print on Photo Paper from Tray 2
- 1205/08/2012I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 1311/04/2011I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. I can print from a Macintosh, but not from a Windows PC.
- 1408/31/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.5 or greater and I'm getting error messages when I try to print.
- 1508/29/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4 and I'm getting error messages when I try to print.
- 1609/23/2010I get an error "Print Queue is stopped". (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
- 1708/04/2009I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader™/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 1807/17/2009I'm using Windows Vista. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?