- 103/24/2016I cannot scan via USB. (Mac OS X)
- 201/06/2015I am using Windows XP. I can print but cannot scan. What do I do?
- 309/25/2014I am having a problem trying to use a Brother driver in a Windows Server 2003 environment. I cannot print or scan. What should I do?
- 403/26/2009I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2 with the USB interface, the ControlCenter2 screen will close. What should I do?
- 510/26/2007I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 606/27/2007I'm using Windows XP. I can't scan or the scanner doesn't work properly after installing the WIA driver. What can I do?
- 712/08/2006I'm using Mac OS X. When I click on any button in the Control Center 2.0 the program crashes or freezes.
- 808/22/2006When I connect two Brother products to one PC which is using a USB and parallel cable, I can't scan via the parallel cable. Why?
- 905/23/2006I'm using Mac OS® 9. I get an Error message of Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into my Macintosh®. What can I do?
- 1002/28/2006The link icon for Outlook Express is not displayed in PaperPort®. What should I do?