- 106/04/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 201/29/2014When I print photos, the color quality is not good.
- 301/27/2014One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 401/27/2014Improve poor print quality.
- 511/15/2011When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- 611/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 701/28/2011Improve the quality of the images from my Brother machine's PhotoCapture Center.
- 812/10/2010I cannot remove red-eye.
- 911/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1006/01/2007When printing a "Power Point" document with "Page Layout: 2 in 1" and the quality is set to Super Fine or Fine, part of the image is black. What can I do?
- 1106/01/2007Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing). What can I do?
- 1206/01/2007Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing). What can I do?