- 106/18/2021How to print a label using AirPrint (For Mac)
- 210/15/2020What is the maximum printable width?
- 305/13/2020How do I print labels with higher quality? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 405/07/2020How can I use Crop Print function? (How to print multiple barcodes from a PDF file separately) (For Windows only)
- 506/26/2018When I try to print 4" (101.6 mm) wide shipping labels using applications, the print result is different from the preview image. Some information is cut off from the label.
- 606/26/2018When printing 4" (101.6 mm) wide shipping labels using applications other than P-touch Editor, two label size options appear. What size should I select?
- 706/26/2018In the printer driver settings, my options are 4.07" x 6.4" (Shipping label) (103 mm x 164 mm (Shipping label)) and 4.07" (Shipping label) (103 mm (Shipping label)). What label size should I select?
- 801/11/2018When printing with AirPrint, the roll size loaded into the printer does not match the size displayed in the paper size selection screen.