FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 111/12/2021I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
- 210/12/2021I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 307/07/2021I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 412/29/2020Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
- 512/18/2020How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 607/06/2020What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 706/02/2020Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
- 802/26/2020Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
- 906/14/2019Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 1007/27/2018I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but I cannot locate a network connected Brother machine and complete the driver installation. (For Windows)
- 1103/29/2017Use the Universal Printer Driver for PCL
- 1203/29/2017Use the Universal Printer Driver for BR-Script. (PostScript language emulation)
- 1303/25/2016Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
- 1403/23/2016I'm using Windows. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the installation screen is not automatically displayed on the PC.
- 1511/10/2015The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 1611/10/2015Where can I get the drivers and utilities that work with Mac OS X 10.6?
- 1711/27/2014I cannot install the driver on Macintosh from the CD-ROM supplied with my Brother machine. (For Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
- 1806/01/2011The Universal Printer Driver searches for the Brother devices on a single network even though my computer connects to multiple networks. (For Windows users)
- 1906/02/2010My Antivirus Software gives a warning message during the installation of Web BRAdmin.