- 112/17/2020The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 206/23/2017I print mainly black and white documents. How can I stop the life of my color toner cartridges from decreasing when I print?
- 303/24/2016Stop the paper feeding twice through the machine when printing single pages with 2-sided(duplex) switched to on in the printer driver. (For Windows Only)
- 403/24/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 501/17/2014I'm using the BR-Script3 driver, and my Brother machine does not print my document with the Booklet option I selected in Adobe® Acrobat®/ Adobe® Reader®.
- 604/25/2013I'm printing from Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 but it is not using the settings I select in the Universal Printer Driver. (For Windows XP)
- 708/28/2012The color of your printouts is not what you expected
- 811/02/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 911/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 1009/26/2011When I print from Microsoft Excel 2002/2003, Word 2002/2003 or PowerPoint 2002/2003, semitransparent graphics are printed incorrectly.
- 1106/01/2011The Universal Printer Driver searches for the Brother devices on a single network even though my computer connects to multiple networks. (For Windows users)
- 1211/15/2010The print speed is very slow when I use XML Paper Specification Printer Driver.
- 1311/15/2010When I print using the XML Paper Specification Printer Driver, the print out result is not what I exepected, it is very different from the original draft or preview or I cannot print at all.
- 1411/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1506/06/2008In Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, the printer icon remains in the Dock after printing. How do I remove the printer icon from the Dock and keep it from returning?