- 108/22/2018I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
- 208/03/2018I cannot connect my machine to the wireless network.
- 301/08/2015The Wireless Setup Wizard shows a dialog prompting me to install the Java Runtime Environment and I cannot finish setting up my Brother machine with a network connection (OS X v.10.10.x).
- 401/15/2013I configured the "IP Config" method of the machine to "Auto" to assign an IP address automatically, however it was changed to "Static" unexpectedly. I get an error message that indicates that the IP address is not unique, or a document is printed out on a different machine.
- 511/08/2011I am using Safari in Mac OS X. When I created a CSR or a Self-signed Certificate using the IP address to configure the "Common Name" and I try to access the Print Server using Safari with SSL communication, Safari issues an alert.
- 607/23/2009Sometimes the wireless network connection is lost (disabled).