- 112/29/2020Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
- 212/10/2019"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
- 311/13/2018Locate files scanned with ControlCenter2 (For Macintosh)
- 411/13/2018Scan and save a document in PDF format for Macintosh (Scan to File)
- 511/09/2018Scan a document and save the scanned image to a folder on a local or network hard disk (For Macintosh)
- 611/08/2018Scan a document and e-mail it as an attachment (For Macintosh) (video instructions available)
- 711/08/2018Scan a document and e-mail it as an attachment (For Macintosh)
- 811/08/2018Scan a text document and convert it into a text file (For Macintosh)
- 911/08/2018Scan a document and open the scanned image with a graphics application (For Macintosh)
- 1011/08/2018Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 1103/25/2016When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 1203/25/2016Change the scan settings for scanning from ControlCenter2 or the SCAN key (For Macintosh)
- 1303/24/2016Scan a document in Mac OS X 10.7.
- 1409/19/2014Scan a document in Mac OS X 10.6.