- 112/26/2018If the blade cuts through the mat, can tape, etc., be attached to the back so the mat can be reused?
- 207/10/2017Mat and Material Combinations
- 307/10/2017Mat and Cutting Blade Combinations
- 407/10/2017The material to be cut/drawn or original to be scanned peels off during cutting/scanning.
- 507/10/2017The mat is fed in at an angle and is not fed during cutting / drawing.
- 607/10/2017The mat or the material catches on a feed roller during cutting/drawing.
- 707/10/2017When the mat is inserted, the attached material peels off.
- 807/10/2017The material to be cut/drawn or original to be scanned cannot be attached to the mat.
- 908/19/2015There are deep cuts completely through the mat.
- 1007/31/2015The mat cannot be fed.
- 1107/31/2015The mat cannot be recognized.
- 1201/22/2014The mat cannot be inserted.
- 1311/28/2013The mat or the material catches on a feed roller when the mat is being inserted.
- 1411/28/2013The mat cannot be fed out.
- 1511/28/2013The mat is fed in at an angle.