FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 101/29/2014Set up my Brother machine to forward the received faxes to another location.
- 205/10/2013The message "Poor Line Condition" or "NG" appears on the Transmission Verification Report when I try to send a fax.
- 311/19/2012How do I change the number of times my Brother machine rings before it answers?
- 411/19/2012Can I connect my External Answering Device in another room and still receive faxes?
- 511/19/2012Can I print a report that will show a listing of faxes I sent and received?
- 611/19/2012Can I confirm that the FAX was sent correctly?
- 703/01/2011What is Distinctive Ring and how do I program it?
- 802/15/2011Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
- 901/27/2009How do I know which receive mode to select?
- 1008/24/2006Can I reduce the size of a received fax on this machine?