- 102/15/2023Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)
- 212/13/2022How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 304/20/2022The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 404/01/2022Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
- 510/12/2021I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 607/06/2020What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 711/10/2015Where can I get the drivers and utilities that work with Mac OS X 10.6?
- 801/27/2014I am using Windows XP. I downloaded the WHQL certified driver for Parallel from the Web. How do I install it?
- 901/27/2014I am using Windows XP. I downloaded the WHQL certified driver for USB from the Web. How do I install it?
- 1005/17/2013Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 1105/13/2013How can I re-install the drivers?
- 1211/04/2011How can I locate the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility and add my Brother machine using Mac OS X 10.0-10.4?
- 1303/24/2010When I load the Brother software, the installation will not continue past the instruction to connect the USB cable to the computer. What can I do? (USB interface, cable)
- 1402/10/2010I cannot install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.