- 103/25/2016The printout is out of alignment or the size of the printed document is reduced when printing the document from Microsoft Word 2010.
- 206/05/2014I am using Windows/ Mac OS 8.x-9.x. When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with PCL printer driver, text and images are jagged.
- 306/04/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 401/27/2014How can I improve poor print quality?
- 511/22/2011When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- 611/16/2011When printing from my Apple Mac OS 10.x the print is coming out mirrored.
- 711/02/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 811/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 911/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1006/26/2009One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 1106/01/2007When printing a "Power Point" document with "Page Layout: 2 in 1" and the quality is set to Super Fine or Fine, part of the image is black. What can I do?
- 1205/10/2006Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing).
- 1303/30/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?
- 1409/12/2005Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).